1. How long does the exchange usually take?
- The transactions involving Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Dash, Advanced Cash, WEX, Bitcoin.co.id, EXMO, and Perfect Money are fulfilled in automatic mode, i.e. instantly. However, Perfect Money or OkPay may put your transaction on hold. In this case, it wil take several hours for the transaction to be completed.
- Transfers from Yandex Money to the accounts that have not been specified in any of your orders with us, are processed with a 48 hours’ delay. Further transfers to the same accounts are processed instantly.
2. Are there any limits for the transactions?
We don’t introduce any limits besides those offered by your payment system.
3. Is it possible that I exceed the reserve in spite of the figures given on the website?
Normally, yes. To check availability of a certain currency, press the “need more?” link that is located near the reserved amount, then fill in the form and submit it.
4. Do you offer any discount program?
Yes. You automatically opt in right after you sign up.
5. Can I cancel the transaction?
Yes, unless it has been completed. We will issue a refund, but the transaction fee will be charged (that means, you will only bear the expenses).
6. What should I do if I have submitted and paid the order but there is still no money?
- Refer to the question #1 on this page.
- Carefully read the email you received after you had submitted the order.
- Contact our operator and tell them the number of your order. We will check its status promptly.
7. What should I do if I have already paid my order but its status is still “pending customer payment”?
It may happen if there are some delays caused by the payment system. Please allow 5 minutes then reload the page. If there are no changes, contact our support team.
8. What should I do if the status of my order changed into “deleted” as I was paying it?
Contact our operator and tell them the number of your order. We will recover it.